Thursday, June 21, 2012

Odds and Ends

Bits and Pieces, Odds and Ends

I loved the card at the top right of page 79 in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. 
This is my attempt to recreate it using things on hand.  I haven't placed my first big order from the new catalogue yet, so I only have a few items. 

Using my 'Nestabilities' set (Labels 18), and some scraps of 'Urban Garden' DSP left in my craft drawer, and a few bits and pieces, I re-created the card.  Who would have thought my old DSP scraps would fit so nicely with a new set?  I knew I'd have use for them someday!




Stamp sets - 'Serene Silhouettes' (127324) and 'One in a Million' (126382)
Ribbon - 'Baja Breeze' 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon (122331)
Paper - Chocolate Chip textured, Whisper White, and Sahara Sand
Ink - Chocolate Chip (126979) and Baja Breeze (126960)
Accessories:  Nestabilities Labels 18, thick double-sided tape, Scotch ATG tape, Scallop Edge Border punch (119882), white printer paper (for the inside!)


2 comments:

  1. What a great job!!!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! I can't wait to see what you do next!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete